5/25/2012

Tie Dye Nails

Whats Tie Dye Nail?!
Tie Dye nail sample for summer:) love neon:)
My pic is not good sooo sorry:( and there is one peacock nail....
I used Prest color gel from Nail Labo:) They are so good!!
How to make Tie Dye nail?!
  1. Apply your clear gel → UV
  2. Apply base color (white or yellow) →UV
  3. Apply base color (white or yellow) and apply colors (green, pink, orange, and yellow) 
  4. mixing color of the borderline between each colors (like between green and pink, between pink and yellow)by toothpick→ UV
  5. Apply your top gel :)
POINT!!
  1. When you apply colors make it not too small.
  2. Mixing the colors when they are next to each other little by little!!
 
I wish I could have better writting skills so sorry guys:(
Please ask me if you have any questions yeah!!
I want you to try my favorite nail tooooo:)



No comments:

Post a Comment