4/26/2013

New price for Sha Nail!!! #100 blog!!

Thank you so much for shopping with e927nails:)
I have been doing good since last year.
I want to say thank you thank you for all your supports!!!!!!

NEWSSS!!!!
Our best seller is Sha Nail!!!
Sha nail pro was 2300 Yen each!!!!!!! BUTTTTTT
Its going to be 1900 Yen each!!!!!!!
I also repriced bunch of items much cheaper than before cuz of my customers!!
Please ask me for more datails.....


Love all my customers from all over the world:)))
Thank you so much and I will put more cute items on my blog:)
Emi

1 comment:

  1. hi there :) this is kate and me and y friends have been searching high and low for maya's brushes. no luck yet so really, you are heaven sent. can you please help us with the store as everything is in japanese :( if you get a chance, please email me nailsbykatevergara@gmail.com or if you have instagram, please leave me a note there :) my account is @nailsbykatevergara i practically live in ig lol. thanks luv.

    ReplyDelete